Warranty Claims – Warranty period commence from the date of purchase indicated in the delivery order.
- For the avoidance of doubt, minor imperfections within design specifications and that do not materially alter functionality of the Product are not considered a defect under this warranty.
Limitations and Exclusions
• Notwithstanding that the Product is within the Warranty Period, this warranty shall be invalidated and rendered void upon the following :
- The Product shows evidence of impact, shock; accident; fire, flood, earthquake, lightning or other acts of nature; sand, liquid or food damage; exposure to extreme thermal or environmental conditions beyond product specifications or a rapid change in such conditions; abuse, mishandling, improper installation, operation or maintenance, use of wrong electrical supply or voltage; improper alteration, modification, adjustment, tampering; or dismantling, opening.
- Cosmetic damage to outer surface/finishing and external parts of the Product, including without limitation cracks, dents or scratches on the exterior casing and other attachments;
- Deterioration of the Product due to normal wear and tear, including without limitation rust or stains.
Items found not function upon receipt
- Please write in to us within 2 working days. Customers are advice to check and test the product upon receipt.
- We regret that claims make after 2 days will not be cover.
Goods found damage in transit
- Please do not accept the item if products are found damaged during shipment. Please notify us within 2 working days to enable us to claim with our forwarders and for an arrangement of replacement.
Wrong order placed/Order not require anymore
- Under such circumstances where wrong order has been mistakenly placed or order not requires anymore, we require customers to return the items back to us in an original perfect stock condition. There will be restocking fees of 10% of the product price.
- Item found to be used, damaged or tempted are non-returnable. In some cases when items are purchase at a special purchase, it is non-returnable.
- Customers are required to return the items within 7 working days and all delivery/freight charges shall be borne by the sender. Collection of items can be arranged at a charge of SGD20/- for local.
- We provide free delivery service in Singapore.
- For overseas shipping, the cost of shipping will be borne by the customer. Please Contact Us for a free quote.
We provide installation services to local customer who purchase projector lamp from us. Kindly contact us should you require installation services.
We provide maintenance services of projector to local customer. Kindly contact us for details.
- We accept cash or cheque payment for local orders.
- Overseas buyers can choose to pay by Telegraphic Transfer, Pay pal. Please contact us through phone or email to confirm the final price to send. After confirmation of payment we will arrange for delivery of your goods.
Details of Bank Transfer for Overseas Buyers
- Beneficiary’s Bank: Overseas – Chinese Banking Corporation Limited
- Bank Address: 65 Chulia Street, OCBC Centre, Singapore 049513
- Beneficiary’s Name: Fortunato International Trading
- Beneficiary’s Bank Account no: 503270035301
- Swift Code: OCBCSGSG
- Bank Code: 7339
Intermediary/Correspondent Bank Information for USD only
- Bank Name: JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Address: 1 Chase Manhattan Plaza, New York, NY 10015, USA
- SWIFT Code: CHASUS33